May 1, 2018
|Event Start Date: May 1, 2018|
|Event End Date: May 23, 2018|
Replacing the Side Entry Door
Why? Safe, secure, and convenient access to the choir area and offices is important for everyone who uses the south door to enter the church.
Your donations will help us complete a Building and Grounds Committee project to replace that door – original to the 1957 construction. When parts need to be repaired, replacements are becoming increasingly difficult to find. It’s time for a new door!
How We All Can Help• Every gift makes a difference. Minimum donation is $10.
• Visit http://www.omahagives.org/nonprofits.
• Search for First Presbyterian Church of Bellevue.
• Schedule gifts online between May 1 and May 22. Charges are processed on May 23rd.
• Donate online on May 23rd beginning at midnight. Your donations can help us win $1,000 prize money donated by corporations.
• You can donate in memory of someone.
• You will receive an immediate thank you and tax receipt from the Omaha Community Foundation.
It’s easy to make a gift on your smart phone.
Thanks for your support!
© 2018, First Presbyterian Church, All Rights Reserved