History Timeline – A mission outpost to the Bellevue community
|1834||Missionaries came to Nebraska’s frontier territory to bring Christianity to the Omaha Indians.|
|1850||The First Presbyterian Church of Bellevue was organized.|
|1854-56||First permanent church building was completed at 20th and Franklin. The Old Presbyterian Church is now a historical landmark.
|1958||The First Presbyterian Church – the Church on the Hill – was built on Bellevue Boulevard. Cornerstone laid.
|1992-1993||$750,000 Construction and Remodeling Project
Current space was constructed.
|2004-05||$1,700,000 Construction and Remodeling Project